Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Fire Station Birthday Party

We had Jackson's birthday party at the Stapleton Fire Station. It was great.



We got to take a tour of the firehouse- which I think was more enjoyable for the parents. Then the kids got to the fun part...the fire trucks and the fire hose. The firefighters set up the fire hose and let the kids shoot water to knock down cones.





Jackson takes a turn:



They also got to climb through the fire truck:



Most of the kiddos there:




Then we headed back to our house for lunch and cake:



(Turns out Jackson really wanted a "Cars" cake, so Dustin got him a small "Lightning McQueen" to add to the fire truck cake)

Jackson making his wish:



The day was a success...we all had a great time. Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The itching desire deep in my heart keeps telling me to pack my bag and go out for a sunbath. But I don’t want to do this like a hiker or a camper. I just want to go to a wild meadow not far from the city and enjoy the nature beauty and bright sunshine. Just to have me sterilized by the ultraviolet is enough. I used to live such an unhealthy cave-man life. So I got me dressed in a white T-shirt, a loose blue jean to knee, and a pair of Nike sneakers and began to think which bag I should carry with me. Blink! This Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine Bag bumped into my eyes. That’s it! A perfect sunshine bag for a sunbath!
Continue reading

Louis Vuitton Epi Petite Noe